Sunday, July 12, 2015

Future

Recently I have been putting some thought into what I really want my blog to be about and why I started it in the first place. I've realized that along the way of starting it a got a bit confused. Blogs are suppose to be an extension of yourself, a place where you can share your inner thoughts, and place where you can just be creative. I started this blog because I wanted to be creative, and try writing about things I care about. I know I'm not the best writer but I took a creative writing course in my final year of high-school and I loved it. I was inspired to continue this new found passion, by creating this blog. I quickly found a ton of bloggers that I loved everything about and I wanted to do what they did. Looking back on early posts I think I drew too much on others esthetics or what they wrote about. It didn't feel like it was me. I did posts that have probably been done a few hundred times (Example A, Example B) and it didn't feel new, it just felt boring. Come to think of it more than half of my posts are not me. Although I don't like most of these posts and I'm definitely not proud of them, I will keep them posted, as they will be a good reminder to do what I want and not what I think people expect from a blog. I hope that in the future, that the reason anyone may choose to read my blog is because it's different and entertaining not because it's like everyone else.

And so here it begins...

Again.

-leelou

No comments:

Post a Comment