Thursday, July 30, 2015

Abandoned Mustang Drive-In

Not far from where I live is an abandoned Drive-In, the Mustang Drive-In. About a month ago I finally made the trip out to see the Drive-In for myself after having seen a few Facebook albums posted by my friends. I was pretty excited about visiting the Drive-In and I felt pretty hardcore for going to an abandoned building. However, upon arriving I found out how trashed this little piece of history had become. In the photos my friends had taken it looked perfectly untouched and now trash was thrown about, vulgar words were scribbled onto the walls and windows were smashed which left it a little tricky to make my way around without slicing through a shoe. Although the Mustang Drive-In wasn't as beautiful and untouched as I hoped it to be, I was still able to snap a few great shots. I can't deny how much better it would have been seeing it untouched, but it was still quite the adventure and I did have fun, and that's what really counts in the end, right?

Below is some of the images I took while visiting. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment