Friday, July 24, 2015

Playlist #1: Songs To Fill Your Little Heart With Joy

Music and songs give off certain feelings. Lately I find myself collecting songs that give me the same type of feeling. I like taking these songs and compiling them into a list so when I feel like getting into a certain mood or want to put a little soundtrack to my current mood, I can. This is essentially how playlists are put together anyway, so it's not like I found out some secret, but I maybe just found the knack in being able to do it, or at least I think so.

This playlist is officially the 1st playlist I have created myself without the help of my iPod and that handy little Genius playlist button. All the songs are ones that I have found/heard/forgot I knew and then found again over the past month or so, so it has been a work in progress.

The feeling of this playlist is songs that are relaxing, soft, fun, joyful and just make me smile, which I think is summed up pretty well in the title (Songs To Fill Your Little Heart With Joy.)

I have listed the songs in the order I feel like they fit best but by all means switch it up! I hope you enjoy my little playlist I created.

• Us → Regina Specktor
• New Soul → Yael Naim
• All I Want → Kodaline 
• The Way I Am → Ingrid Michealson
• Sun Shy → Dressses
• Love Song → Sara Bareilles
• Fool for Love → Lord Huron
• Skinny Genes → Eliza Doolittle
• The Show → Lenka

Follow this link to listen to the playlist: Songs To Fill Your Little Heart With Joy - Full Playlist


No comments:

Post a Comment