Tuesday, July 28, 2015

☀ Best Movies I've seen this Summer ☀

I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to movies. What exactly do I mean by "nerd" you ask? Well, before I continue with this post I'll try to give you better idea. For example: If we were ever to bump into each other in a public place (*insert your favourite place to dine*) or simply out in the streets (*insert the town you currently reside in*) and we happen to get into a conversation about movies, well you might not hear end of it. As I get excited about my favourites and recount all my favourite scenes, lines and actors I probably won't notice that you silently crept away a good 10 minutes ago. I'd probably still be laughing at all those great one liners I just said to myself, hoping for a little giggle from you, but you've already left (how rude!) No worries I don't hold a grudge, you were nice enough to endure I few minutes of that.

Movies are a big part of my life and if you were to tell me you don't enjoy movies, you might have to repeat yourself twice. I can honestly say I spend a great deal of time watching movies, sometimes purposely bad movies (and by bad I just mean bad acting, bad storyline, that kind of thing. wait what were you thinking?!) but most of the time I enjoy searching for critically acclaimed films, independent films, festival nominated/winning films, good ol'classics or something just out of the ordinary.

My favourite thing about finding a good movie is that feeling you get, the feeling of being sucked right in, you feel like you're right there with all the characters living it out, where emotions run high and the thrill of watching is off the charts. When a movie is like this I know it's going to be an instant classic in my books.

So to get on with the show, as the say in the film (does anyone actually say that in film?) let's get on with this post.

As follows is a list of the best movies I've watched this summer, some just hit theatres and some have been out for a number of years, but all of them I have watched over the past few months. They were definitely hard to rank (#1 being my very favourite, #10 the least, but still so much a favourite♥) because I truly love all the movies I included in this list. So as follows...

MY TOP 10 MOVIES I'VE SEEN THIS SUMMER

**Note I linked trailers of all the movies to their titles! Enjoy**




  

 



 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment