Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Drafts on Drafts on Drafts

I recently rediscovered my password to this blog (I've been locked out forever!) and was welcomed by a stash of drafts that I am going to post over the next few days. It was quite a journey taking a quick look back on them. It was interesting to see all these thoughts and ideas I was internally struggling with at different points in the past year, which I came here to vent them out. They're an interesting look at self discovery and self doubt, and although they are quite personal I feel like sharing them might just help someone else. I know it would help me to know someone else is struggling in the same ways as me, and so this has pushed me to posting them. However during reading over these old posts, I hit the "save" button. So I can no longer give an exact time stamp to these posts, which is a bit of a bummer....but without further adieu, I hope you enjoy this mini series of "Drafts and Past Thoughts."

-leelou

No comments:

Post a Comment