Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sad 'lil Halloween. Sew Spoopy. Sew Scary.

Today marks another Halloween. Exactly 7:33pm on October 31st, 2015 and I'm here writing. Writing this blog post. I like Halloween, and but I find myself now at 7:35pm with nowhere to go. Living in residence on my college campus there should be no excuses for me not to go out, there's probably tons of places to hit up some Halloween festivities, but still I'm here. I'm not a big party person, and I'm horrible with large groups of drunk people that I don't know. The bottom line is I'm horrible at parties, I can't do them. A few months back I watched the movie "The Zero Theorem" and this particular quote has stuck with me, "We fear parties. We never know quite where to stand." This odd little quote perfectly sums up how I feel at parties. I also never know where to put my hands. Hands are weird. Should I put them in my pockets, crossed them or just let them hang dead to my side? I don't know! I really don't know.A drink in your hand does help with this problem.

So today, on Halloween, I have decided to be a sad lil Halloween kid and have a sad lil Halloween by myself.

Maybe I'll even celebrate with a non-horror movie (I can't do horror movies by myself.)

Hope everyone else is having the most lovely Halloween. Celebrate in any way that seems right, even if it is just watching a movie alone, cause hey, that's what I'm doing!

-Leelou

No comments:

Post a Comment