Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Etsy Obsessed


So if you haven't already guessed by obvious title choice, I have officially become obsessed with an online shop named Esty. If you still happen to be in the dark about this little beauty, let me tell you few things before we continue.


Etsy is a website that allows people to get creative and make some money in the process. On the Etsy community you can find a variety of handmade and even vintage items (eep). If you're anything like me you are already drooling at the words vintage. Basically, you can find anything from photography, to clothing, to food, to beauty products, to toys; anything you want somebody is bound to be selling. So if you haven't already checked out Etsy before, I encourage you to go create an account, make a few dollars or just add some things to your favourites to buy later. Currently, I only have account to favourite, browse and buy, but I am considering creating a shop very soon...I do have a few ideas up my sleeve.

Also, (side note) but check out the awesome work space the Etsy staff get to work in. How cool would it be to work at the Etsy headquarters?


A total 512 items, and I want to buy them all! ugh. Here's to saving up and supporting some cool artists.

Some of my favs. A bit of a theme here...mint and pink...

I think Etsy is such a great idea for artists to be able to share their work with such a wide audience. It really is such a great opportunity for people and I'm so glad it has taken off. Hopefully some time soon I can open up my own shop and start sharing some of my creativity. I really enjoy browsing Etsy and I just felt the need to share it and spread the word.

Go check out at Etsy at https://www.etsy.com, and feel free to follow me on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/ca/people/Elou2?ref=hdr

What are your thoughts on Etsy? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment