Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last Minute D.I.Y Christmas Gift Ideas

I am a bit of a D.I.Y fanatic myself, and I'm constantly on Pinterest finding new and fun ways to make something old into something new. I take awhile to get around to making a lot of the things I pin, but I will hopefully get around to making a few. Since Christmas is nearing, I decided to compile a list of my top 10 last minute D.I.Y ideas to make and give for Christmas (in no particular order.)


Super cute and very quick to make! All you need is a pine cone, some ribbon and some string!


Get some cotton balls, a little plastic tree or even a branch from outside and add a cute animal or a little present.




Add anything you would like, nail polish, cream, candy! Make it fun.


Get an old mug, and paint on some chalk paint! (maybe write a cute Christmas message)


Cute for your glitter lovin' friend.




Takes a little more time, but a super cute idea.


Make these sweet little guys in a quick few minutes.


Warning! This one will probably be pretty tricky if you're following the link I posted above. This one is a bought version.


All you need is a gold sharpie and a plain journal!


These will take by far the longest, but you will end up with a beautiful gift for someone!



I hope you enjoyed reading my list. Let me know what your favourite is or if you're making one of these for someone special to you.

-leelou

No comments:

Post a Comment